Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKFUL FOR MY LIFE

Have you wished you were a different person, lived somewhere else, had a nicer home, better job, different life?  I was having one of those days today.  I was wondering why I am at work when everyone else is at a family dinner.   It's Thanksgiving.  I am on the computer.  I sometimes wonder what is the point of all this.  Does anyone read these things?  Well, I have a job.   It pays pretty well.  I am thankful for that.  A lot of people are out of work.   I have a home, cars, heat, I have blog friends!!   Great kids.

Aren't they cute?
An awesome husband,  the best parent's-in-law, ever.  They do so much for us.  A wild and crazy extended family, even though they are 2000 miles away.  I have never been sick, nor has my family. 
I ran into this little girl a few days ago.   Ten weeks pregnant,  two little ones under three and living in a shelter.  Her boyfriend is on the streets as he can't stay at the shelter.  
So I am THANKFUL.  I have  a home, food, clothes, junk.  So much junk.   Junk I am thankful for!!!
Have a happy THANKSGIVING

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and your family had a wonderful
    Thanksgiving. Your children are beautiful. I will be back to check your blog again- God bless!

    ReplyDelete