Monday, November 8, 2010

"MEET ME ON MONDAYS"

This is my first time linking up with "Meet me on Monday".  Thought it would be fun!



1) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF PIE?

Peanut butter.   A gooey peanut butter layer.   A fudgy section.  Crumbly crust or rich and buttery.

2) HAVE YOU EVER RAN OUT OF GAS IN THE CAR YOU WERE DRIVING?

Ok, yes, only once.  Around 1 a.m. on the way home from work.  It was during a snow storm.  My dumb car got stuck.  I kept grinding away, trying to get out.  Finally ran out of gas.   Finally got a tow, 3 hours later when a police officer called one for me.  Ran out of the house without my phone.  Not smart!!

3) HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK
I can barely speak English.

4) DO YOU TAKE DAILY VITAMINS?

I take a multi and some assorted others.  Fish oil, a B complex and a calcium chocolate chew.  Vitamins don't sit well with my stomach.   I am not consistent.

5) WHAT IS YOUR WORST EATING HABIT?

leaving the family at the table with their nice, homemade meal.  Heading in front of the tube with my frozen dinner. 

Thank you "Never growing old" for this linky

No comments:

Post a Comment