Saturday, November 20, 2010

Paper Sundaes challenge #44

Hi everyone.   Today is the last day to enter the "Pick your sundae toppings" challenge at Paper Sundaes  so I thought I would get in on it.   I usually do 'family' scrapbooks and rarely make cards so this is my way to 'design' some cards and have a bit of fun!!   Linking them up to the challenges will get me used to posting/linking and keeping track of the challenges.   I really want to get out of my comfort zone and take more chances with my supplies and embellishments.  My toppings were blue, punches, ribbon and embossing. 


Stamp was made with red and aqua flocking


Supplies used:  Paper by B & C company, Martha Stewart border punch, Tim Holtz design embossing folder and charm was from Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I have that stamp and never think to use it with this color scheme! Wow, girl. Fab! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, beautiful card!!! I love the colors you used!!! Please stop by my blog I have a blog award for you:) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete