Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!   It's cold and gross out today but a good day, nonetheless.   Snow flurries are flying everywhere and hopefully these  will disappear and it will warm up by the weeks end!!!   I am heading over to Jamie's to play  WILW and look forward to reading what everyone is lovin' this week.  
I am loving my new blog design by Leslie over at Lambert's Lately.   So beautiful!!!
I am loving that my wonderful hubby brought me this box of chocolates, just because.   

I am loving these adorable, vintage Easter outfits.

These can be found here

                                               
                                               and here.

I am loving surfer/beach movies. 
I found this on Encore and popped it into my DVR.   With the weather turning a bit "gloomy" lately, a good dose of surf and sand was all I needed to get in the "summer" mood. 

 Gidget is really sweet, lots of goofy surfer dudes and fun music.  I found this on ebay several years ago.   


I am loving this Walt Disney World guide book.   It is written and reviewed by everyday visitors and very helpful and huge!!   Disney can be a bit chaotic so having a plan can make it so much easier.   I had a complete itinerary for our last trip and it was a breeze.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your new blog design is fabulous :)
    Those chocolates look to die for ! YUM
    The vintage dresses are adorable !
    So glad you played along !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete