Thursday, March 17, 2011

ST. PADDY'S DAY and what it means to us now.

    
     My kids just loooove  wearing their green shirts and pinching all the "non" green wearing people.  Eating mom's cake with the green streaks.  Corned Beef and cabbage (ok, they don't like that so much!!!)   My "corny" decor.   As an Irish girl,  I thought our family celebrations with my family growing up were pretty cool, too.   My mom went all out.  
     Below are my kiddos in their green garb.
   




     St Patrick's Day is also the hardest day for us as our sweet baby boy, Brandon, passed away on this day.   Sometimes I forget that it happened on this day.  My mom sends cards to us around this day......that always reminds me.  
     I noticed all the people in their green shirts at the park today.....running around, happy and laughing.  For us it's a sad day.  It gets easier as time goes on but we still miss our boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment