Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday.   This week is going by fast and we are a bunch of sickies today.  Kya and I are at home, hanging with the dogs and participating with Jamie for What I'm loving Wednesday!   Hope everyone is having good health today.


I am loving that one of my fav's "America's Next Top Model" is back on tonight for a new season.    Love Tyra!   I have been watching since season 1 and have never missed a show.    I am also loving that the premier of "Shedding for the wedding" will follow Tyra.   




photo via Madame:The journey


I am loving that I will get to meet my son's birthfather this year.   I am so excited!  I have talked to him on the phone a couple of times and he seems like such a nice guy, friendly and talkative.  



We knew nothing about him at the time of the adoption, not even a name.   They reconnected a few years later and then ended up marrying.   Very cool!

I am loving this cute baby charm bracelet.  This would be nice to give as a baby shower gift, maybe changing the crystal colors to the baby's birthstone colors.    Very nice!  I love charm bracelets because they feel so luxurious and full of sparkle!




This one can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Love that charm bracelet too! And that's so exciting about meeting your child's birth father - I'm new here and I think your story is so wonderful and interesting. Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete