Friday, February 18, 2011

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

I thought I would participate in "5 Question Friday, hosted by MamaM @ My little life.   I love reading all the other answers and finding out more about my fellow bloggers!

{1} Have you worn the same outfit more than once in a row?
No, not my regular wardrobe.   I have however wore the same pair of hospital scrubs after removing them.   I sometimes get called back in after a long day at work and have to put on those same, stinky scrubs.   I only have one set.

{2} If you had to choose one LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

I love history, old buildings so I would probably choose someplace like Boston.   Maybe DC.

{3} Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I would rather just click my heels and be at my destination.



But seriously, we have done both with our children and they have done pretty well.   Flying gives me a bit of anxiety as does my husbands driving.   Ask me again after we drive to Disney World this spring!!


{4} What is your idea of "spring cleaning"
I am a BIG spring cleaner.   I take everything out of every closet and cabinet and dump tons of stuff.  I do a "room a day" thing and just remove every item, vacuum places that have been neglected, replace old items, knobs, re-paint if necessary.    I know, scary!!!

{5} What is the best book you have ever read?
I have to agree with Mama M in that I read a lot of books that I really love, but then can't remember them all.    This one in particular had me totally engrossed.   I always recommend this book.   It's called "Gideon" By Russell Andrews.  

I just could't put this one down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment