Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY

This year is coming to an end and I hope everyone has had a great year!!!!   Looking forward to hearing how everyone's Christmas holiday went.    We had a nice relaxing holiday. 

I am going to link up with Jamie for "What I'm loving Wednesday"  and here is a list of some of them.


I am loving the look on Kya's face and how excited she is about getting a dollar bill in her stocking at Grandmas.    So funny!    I didn't want to ruin her excitement by telling her that that dollar wouldn't get her as far as our mailbox!  Ha ha!


I am loving these skin care products by MD Forte.   If you want really tight pores and be zit free, this is a good one.  My skin has been a nightmare lately,  dry but breaking out and although this stuff is strong,  it seems to be doing the trick.    I bought both a strong, level 3 set with alpha hydroxy and a "plain" set to offset the chemicals from the other stuff. 



I am loving the BOKEH tutorial from Amanda @ http://www.kevinandamanda.com/   It was easy and my kids REALLY got a kick out of the cute lights made from the tree.   I will attempt to do a better job next year!

DOGGIE PUNCHES


TEDDY BEAR PUNCHES

I am loving  getting together with old friends after too many years have passed!
We met up with two of John's high school buddies and their wives and kids.  We hadn't seen them in over 6 years, when the kids were still babies/toddlers.  We had spaghetti tacos(i-carly) and the girls brought out the fondue maker.  So much fun!!!  Very sad how people get busy and you realize that SO much time has passed and you miss these people!


These are the wonderful kids we spent the day with. 



I am loving Carol's Daughters hair products for my little one's very stubborn hair!!!   This stuff is awesome and makes her hair smell so good.    We used them once before but then went back to the store bought stuff.   I was so glad to receive a "holiday" discount for the products on their website. 



Poor Kya.   This is her trying to get away from me while I was attempting to brush through her hair.   It was at that time that I knew we needed to try something else.


Thanks for stopping by!!!!  Have a great year.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those Bokeh pics too! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I love that first picture of Kya...so cute!

    ReplyDelete